MAUI E-Road/E-GRAVEL Bike RENTALS
LOOK E-Road / LOOK E-Gravel
Maui E-Road & E-Gravel Bike rentals allow you the freedom to travel lightly and more freedom to explore some of the best road biking on Maui with more power. Our daily road bike rentals in Paia allow you to start your Haleakala road bike ride at the sea and climb all the way to the summit of Haleakala. Better yet, rent the bike for several days and ride a few Maui bucket list rides!
TO VIEW BIKE DESCRIPTIONS & SPECS CLICK RESERVE NOW
MAUI ROAD BIKING
(advanced – Expert)
HAIKU – Paia -Makawao loop
(Strong Intermediate – advanced)
The beginning of this ride is the classic first 7 miles of the climb up to the summit of Haleakala. Enjoy the twists and turns of this beautiful country road that climbs into downtown Makawao. Makawao is our paniolo cowboy town full of great shopping, eating and more. Make a left at Makawao and head out towards Haiku and enjoy a beautiful descent into Haiku town. Enjoy lunch at one of the several food trucks and continue on down to the hwy. You will be on the coastal side of Hana Hwy soaking up the views all the way back to Paia. This route is about 20 miles and 2000′ of climbing. Strong Intermediate – Advanced ride: Please be aware there is no shoulder on the road and you must ride in the lane of traffic on the climb and the descent. You will be crossing Hana hwy and we urge you to use caution. As always please be courteous to all vehicles by sharing the road and letting them pass.
(INTERMEDIATE – ADVANCED)
One of our most favorite rides on the island. Enjoy rolling hills in upcountry Maui with panoramic views of the ocean, other islands, farm animals and fields of green. You can begin your ride at Rice Park or any other location you desire and bike out to Ulupalakua Ranch. This out and back is roughly 20 miles with a little over 2000′ of climbing. If you want a little more just keep going out a little further and enjoy the backside of Haleakala. There aren’t wide bike lanes up here so we don’t suggest this if you aren’t comfortable sharing the country roads with cars.
South Maui: Wailea – Kihei
(Beginner – Intermediate)
There are some beautiful roads to explore along the coast out towards La Perouse. The ride follows the South Maui coastline through Kihei to Wailea and eventually to La Perouse. There is a 1.5 mile section of patchy asphalt before you reach the end. This is our mini Maui roubaix! You can put in some miles if you really want from here either biking to Ma’alaea, Iao Valley or Paia. There is a great bike path that runs through the central valley to help connect to other routes. Start early to avoid high winds. Don’t be fooled, you can’t connect any of the roads around Kihei or Wailea to Upcountry Maui.
WEST MAUI: Lahaina & West Maui Loop
(Beginner – Advanced)
CENTRAL MAUI: Iao Valley, Kahului, NorthEAST Maui
(Intermediate – Advanced)
EAST MAUI: HANA
- Saddle Bag with Tube, Lever & Multi-Tool
- Tire Pump – Frame Mount
- 2 Bottle Cages
- Scott or Smith Bike Helmet
- Wind/Rain Jacket
- Full-finger bike gloves
- Lightweight Backpack with Bike Lock
- Battery Charger w/ 2+ day rental
- Flat Pedals. (We have a select amount of clip-in pedals available for those that bring their own shoes. If you would like to bring your own pedals, we can put those on for you at the shop.)
PRICING: EACH DAY IS CONSIDERED A FULL RENTAL DAY 8 AM – 3 PM
E-Road Bikes start at $85 per day
E-Gravel Bikes start at $85 per day
Multi-Day Discounts: Click Reserve now to view discounted rates
2 & 3 BIKE TRUNK RACK – starts at $10 per day
2-BIKE SPARE TIRE RACK – starts at $10 per day
TAILGATE PADDING – complimentary
PICK-UP/DROP-OFF HOURS: 8 AM – 3:00 PM
- All bikes must be returned to the shop by 3 pm on the final rental day.
- Please, No pickups between 8:30-9:30 AM – We’re very busy with bike tour guests during this hour. You may experience delays if you arrive in that time-frame. We will do our best to serve you right away. 8 am or 9:30 am or 10am morning picks-ups are best.
Kahului & Wailuku $35
Kihei & Wailea $50
DELIVERY HOURS: 9:30 AM – 5 PM
- Deliveries require a 2-day minimum rental period
- No deliveries on Sundays
- Please do not select a delivery time between 8-9:30am. Our bike shop is very busy with over 40 bike rentals every day during this time.
- If needing delivery between 3pm – 5pm, please add this note to your delivery order.
- We cannot always guarantee your exact delivery time, however, we will do our best to deliver at your requested time.
If you cancel with at least 48 hours notice a full refund will be given. Within 48 hours of we cannot refund your reservation.
Maui has over 6 different climates and constantly changing weather conditions. Mornings are usually the calmest with winds picking up as the day goes on. There are chances of unpredictable rain/inclement weather everyday being that we are on a tropical island.
There will be a late fee applied for each bike that is returned late.
If the bike is returned with excessive mud, sand, salt water or grime there will be an excessive cleaning fee assessed.
As Featured on Adventure Hawaii