Got an old bike or surfboard collecting dust? Let’s put them to good use! We’re on a mission to spread the stoke by giving gently used bikes and surfboards to those who could use a little extra joy in their lives.
Our drive aims to give to members of our community across Maui who have been impacted by the Maui fires. Whether it be a means of transportation, health and exercise, mental clarity… bikes and boards are great for healing.
By donating your used bicycles and surfboards, you’re not just parting with an object – you’re creating opportunities for memorable experiences.
- Empowerment Through Mobility: A bike is more than just a mode of transportation – it’s a symbol of freedom and independence. By donating your gently used bicycle, you’re giving someone the power to travel, explore, exercise and commute with ease.
- Riding the Waves of Joy: Surfing isn’t just a sport; it’s a way of life that connects us to the ocean and nature. Your pre-loved surfboard can replace a board for a passionate surfer that lost boards in the fires… or maybe to introduce someone to the exciting world of surfing, providing them with a unique outlet for fun and wellness.
- Environmental Impact: Recycling at its finest! Donating means less waste and a high-five to Mother Earth.
- Building a Community: Join our crew of big-hearted folks. Your donation creates ripples of happiness feel-good vibes throughout the community.
How Can You Get Involved?
- Donate: Dig out that bicycle gathering dust in your garage or the surfboard that deserves a second chance. Your unused gear could be a source of joy for someone else.
- Spread the Word: Friends, fam, and social media – let everyone know how they can help.
- Volunteer: Be part of the team that coordinates, collects, and distributes the donated bicycles and surfboards. Your time and effort will make a direct impact on changing lives.
🤙 IN NEED OF GEAR? WERE YOU AFFECTED BY THE FIRES? 🤙
Call or come In the shop If you would like to be put on our list for receiving bikes &/or boards!